The Migali EVOX-1F one-section vaccine freezer uses R404A refrigerant to maintain a safe temperature of -13 degrees Fahrenheit. In defrost mode, this temperature won’t rise above five degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring vaccines and other medical items are held at sanitary levels. To prevent temperatures from dropping when the door is opened frequently, this unit operates with an efficient expansion valve system. Side-mount hinges on the door ensure it stays shut tightly to prevent cool air from escaping.
A large amount of medical supplies can be held in the Migali EVOX-1F vaccine freezer’s 20.2 -cubic-foot cabinet on a total of six shelves. To accommodate both tall and short items, its shelves can be adjusted as needed. The digital temperature display offers peace of mind by enabling users to ensure the unit is operating efficiently. Its door has locks to prevent items from being stolen or tampered with.
- Part of the Evolution Series®
- 20.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 1 solid door
- Maintains a temperature of -13 degrees F
- Defrost mode will not exceed 5 degrees F
- Expansion valve system reduces temperature loss
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Digital microprocessor and temperature display
- Door locks secure contents
- Heavy-duty side-mount hinges keep door shut
- Cooled with R404A refrigerant
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
2 Years Parts & Labor warranty
5 Years Compressor warranty