Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Everest ESC47R Refrigeration System
- Self-contained condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Right or left mounted to suit installation preference.
- Rear condenser airflow intake and side louver exhaust promote efficient ventilation
- Top to bottom evaporator tubes provide balanced cooling. Top evaporator is tri-looped and nickel plated copper tube. Bottom evaporator is located under the stainless steel floor.
- Corrosion-resistant condenser coil.
- Electronically commuted (ECM) condenser fan motor achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Removable and washable condenser coil air filter.
- Exterior on/off power switch.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P
Cabinet Construction And Doors
- Wide single piece, curved glass display window offer a panoramic view of items.
- Open spaced interior with no walls between compartments.
- Heavy duty, ABS plastic exterior casing.
- Black coated steel housing for condensing unit.
- Stainless steel floor interior has rounded edges has rounded corners and two drain holes for ease of cleaning.
- High density, foamed-in-place insulation.
- 6 3/4” high removable sliding glass doors for storage accessibility and ease of cleaning