Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Everest EOMV-60-W-35-T Refrigeration System
- Bottom mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Front air intake and rear air discharge design allows side by side installation.
- Conforms to NSF Standard 7 TYPE ll (maximum ambient temperature 80°F).
- Electronically commutated (ECM) evaporator fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance condenser fan motors ensure efficient compressor ventilation. R290 models use auto-reverse condenser fan motors which also support condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
Cabinet Construction And Doors
- Black or white modern exterior has moisture-resistant panels and field- replaceable tempered glass.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior has perforated back wall for efficient air flow. Includes floor drains for ease of cleaning.
- Galvanized steel top, bottom and rear.
- 2.5″ thick high-density polyurethane insulation.
- Integrated retractable night curtain saves energy and provides security.
- 5″ swivel casters with locks on front set. Leg stabilizers standard for all models.
- Shielded LED bar lighting under shelves and canopy provide bright, high color illumination at lower heat output. On/off switch saves energy.