Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Everest EMGR48C Refrigeration System
- Bottom mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Full-length air duct system ensures optimal distribution of cold air.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance condenser fan motors ensure efficient compressor ventilation. R290 models use auto-reverse condenser fan motors which also support condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
Cabinet Construction And Doors
- Heavy duty white coated steel interior / exterior.
- Stainless steel floor interior has rounded corners and detachable drain plug for ease of cleaning.
- 2.5″ thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Four height adjustable screw legs.
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Black PVC door frames.
- Self-closing with adjustable torsion system for a positive seal.
- Removable doors and stainless steel door tracks make cleaning an easy process
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output