Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Glass Merchandiser series boosts impulse sales in the most efficient way thanks to double-pane, UV-reflective, low-emissivity glass sliding or swing doors and vivid, low-heat LED lighting. The line is equipped with Blizzard R290 – the industrys first, all-in-one, slide-out cooling cartridge designed for rapid cooling, safety, and ease of replacement without the need for onsite brazing. Blizzard R290 uses natural, climate-friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant, an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon-based refrigerants that meets the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environment Protection Agency. Enjoy significant reduction in energy costs and carbon emissions with more efficient cooling.
The Everest EMGF69 Refrigeration System
- Bottom mounted, self-contained and retractable condensing unit uses environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and EPA compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). R290 condensing units are replaceable and require no on-site brazing
- PSC evaporator fan motors for R404A models. Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors for R290 models
- Airflow guard ensures optimal circulation of cold air. R290 models include full-length air duct system.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated hot gas defrost cycle saves on energy.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance condenser fan motors ensure efficient compressor ventilation. R290 models use auto-reverse condenser fan motors which also support condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Removable and washable condenser coil air filter for R404A models. R290 models do not require condenser coil air filters
- Pressure relief devices allow smooth access to cabinet interior when reopening doors.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
Cabinet Construction And Doors
- Heavy duty white coated steel interior / exterior.
- Open spaced interior with no walls between compartments.
- Stainless steel floor interior has rounded corners and detachable drain plug for ease of cleaning.
- 2.5″ thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Six 5″ swivel casters with locks on front set and two front leg stabilizers
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Matte finish aluminum door frames.
- Frame heaters prevent exterior moisture build up.
- Defroster strips keep glass planes clear and fog-free.
- Self-closing with adjustable torsion system for a positive seal.
- Snap-in magnetic door gasket make cleaning and replacement an easy process.
- High strength, die-cast door handles.
- Pre-installed door locks keep your items safe from theft.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output