Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Chefbase series is a refrigerator designed to hold hot cooking equipment on top, while housing cold ingredients at the bottom. Its quick-access drawers make it easy for chefs to grab the item they need in cooking. Everest chefbases are built with a unique, patented, anti-warp worktop which withstands intense heat from griddles, grills and fryers while insulating the refrigerated interior. The line is equipped with Blizzard R290 – the industry’s first, all-in-one, slide-out cooling cartridge designed for rapid cooling, safety, and ease of replacement without the need for onsite brazing. Blizzard R290 uses natural, climate-friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant, an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon-based refrigerants that meets the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environment Protection Agency. Enjoy significant reduction in energy costs and carbon emissions with more efficient cooling.
The Everest ECB36D2 Refrigeration System
- Side mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption
- Full-length air duct system and airflow guard ensure optimal circulation of cold air.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost heater.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance condenser fan motors ensure efficient compressor ventilation. R290 models use auto-reverse condenser fan motors which also support condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Pressure relief devices allow smooth access to cabinet interior when re-opening doors.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior / exterior with rounded corners for a hazard-free workspace.
- Galvanized steel top, bottom and rear.
- 2.5″ thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- 16-gauge stainless steel worktop is built with unique air chamber and vents that channel heat produced by mounted cooking equipment away from the unit. Additional layer of high grade insulation material withstands extreme heat. These features prevent the worktop from heat-induced warping, keep the cabinet cold and reduce overall energy costs
- Four 5″ swivel casters with locks on front set and two front leg stabilizers.
- Thick gauge stainless steel corner guards keep mounted cooking equipment from sliding off the worktop.
- Heavy duty stainless steel grips provide secure maneuverability for the unit
- 12-gauge metal caster brackets support additional weight of mounted cooking equipment
- A minimum clearance of 6” is required between the cooking equipment’s heating element and the Chef Base worktop.