Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Everest EBD2-BBG Refrigeration System
- Side mounted, self-contained and fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Full-length air duct system ensures optimal circulation of cold air.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
Cabinet Construction And Door
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop with textured laminate, black vinyl exterior.
- Galvanized steel interior walls and high quality stainless steel floor.
- 1 3/4″ thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all models
- Textured laminate, black vinyl exterior with galvanized steel interior and 1” thick high density polyurethane insulation for solid doors. Black PVC frames with low emissivity double glass panes for glass doors.
- Snap-in magnetic door gasket make cleaning and replacement an easy process.
- High strength, recessed door handles for solid doors. High strength, die-cast door handles for glass doors
- Pre-installed door locks keep your items safe from theft.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output.