The inside and outside of the Migali G-1RG Genesis Series® pharmacy and laboratory glass door refrigerator are made of durable stainless steel to resist rust and dents for high-volume applications. This vaccine refrigerator’s six sturdy shelves are adjustable to accommodate various container sizes; each shelf can hold 90 pounds of product. Interior LED lighting illuminates the cabinet, providing users a clear view of the cooler’s contents. Its access port and product simulator enable users to install a data logger or temperature probe safely into the cabinet without compromising the door gasket seal.
The double-paned glass door of the Migali G-1RG upright medical refrigerator insulates the cabinet interior and enables users to view products and take inventory without opening the door to break the seal. Inside, a built-in plenum space ensures uniform air circulation throughout the unit, while the digital temperature control and LED temperature readout enable precise monitoring. A programmable high/low alarm can be set to alert users audibly and visually if temperature fluctuations occur, and the door can be locked to prevent unauthorized access.
- Part of the Genesis Series
- Temperature holding range: 35.6-46.4 degrees F
- 1 section
- 22.2-cu.-ft. capacity
- Forced-air cooling
- 1 locking, double-paned glass door
- Built-in interior plenum space for uniform chamber air circulation
- 304 series stainless steel interior and exterior resist bending or denting
- 6 adjustable, vinyl-coated shelves each can support 90 lbs.
- Interior LED lighting offers a clear view of case contents
- Digital temperature control and microprocessor
- Digital LED temperature readout
- Programmable high/low temperature alarm with an audible alert
- Access port and product simulator prevent gasket breach and enable precise monitoring
- 4 casters; 2 with locks
- R-290 refrigerant
- 1,190-BTU transfer capacity
2 Years Parts & Labor warranty
5 Years Compressor warranty