Due to its expansion valve system, the Migali EVOX-1RG-BB one-section blood bank refrigerator recovers lost temperatures quickly to maintain the cabinet temperature. The temperature ranges from 35.6 to 46.4 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored for accuracy on the digital display up top. With 25 cubic feet of interior space and six blood plasma drawers, this unit can hold 396 bags of blood.
The Migali EVOX-1RG-BB one-section blood bank refrigerator is cooled with R404A refrigerant. The door is made of glass so users can see inside the cabinet, and it can be locked when not in use to prevent theft. Built for durability, the drawers and cabinet are made of corrosion- and scratch-resistant stainless steel.
- Part of the Evolution Series®
- 20.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 396-bag capacity
- Temperature range: 35.6-46.4 degrees F
- 1 section with 1 locking glass door
- Heavy-duty door hinges are mounted on the side
- Digital temperature display and microprocessor
- 6 blood plasma drawers
- Cooled by an expansion valve system and R404A refrigerant
- Resilient 304 stainless steel construction
2 Years Parts & Labor warranty
5 Years Compressor warranty