Why use Everest Refrigerator?
The Top Mounted Upright Reach-In series offers a number of refrigerator, freezer and dual temperature combinations in solid, glass, full door, half door and drawer variations. The line is equipped with Blizzard R290 – the industrys first, all-in-one, slide-out cooling cartridge designed for rapid cooling, safety, and ease of replacement without the need for onsite brazing. Blizzard R290 uses natural, climate-friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant, an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon-based refrigerants that meets the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environment Protection Agency. Enjoy s
The Everest EBGNR2 Refrigeration System
- Bottom mounted, self-contained, fully detachable Blizzard R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP). Blizzard R290 is easily replaceable and requires no on-site brazing.
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Full-length air duct and airflow guard ensure optimal cold air circulation.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning.
- Pressure relief devices allow rapid cabinet re-entry.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P
Cabinet Construction And Door
- Heavy duty stainless steel interior / exterior with rounded corners for a hazard-free workspace.
- Galvanized steel top, bottom and rear.
- 2.5″ thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Four 5″ swivel casters with locks on front set and two front leg stabilizers.
- Low emissivity double glass panes reflect UV rays for efficient cooling.
- Matte finish aluminum door frames.
- Frame heaters prevent exterior moisture build up.
- Self-closing with adjustable torsion system for a positive seal.
- Snap-in magnetic door gasket make cleaning and replacement an easy process.
- High strength, die-cast door handles.
- Pre-installed door locks keep your items safe from theft (from 2017 production).
- Field reversible.
- Shielded LED bar lighting with on/off switch provides bright, high color illumination at lower heat output