Why use Everets Refrigerator?
The Everest EBD3-CT Refrigeration System
- Side mounted R290 condensing unit uses environmentally friendly, EPA compliant R290 refrigerant with zero (0) Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and three (3) Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Electronically commutated (ECM) fan motors achieve rapid cooling with less energy consumption.
- Full-length air duct system ensures optimal circulation of cold air.
- Time-initiated and temperature-terminated auto defrost cycle for seamless operation.
- Large capacity, corrosion-resistant condenser and evaporator coils.
- Self-maintaining, energy-efficient condensate drain pan requires no external drains or electric heaters.
- High performance, auto-reverse condenser fan motor supports compressor ventilation and condenser coil cleaning. Refer to owner’s manual for full maintenance instructions.
- Pre-wired and ready to plug, 115V/60Hz/1Ph, NEMA 5-15P.
Cabinet Construction And Door
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop with textured laminate, black vinyl exterior.
- Galvanized steel interior walls and high quality stainless steel floor.
- 1 3/4″ thick high density polyurethane insulation.
- Compact, easy-access club top compartment.
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all models
- Textured laminate, black vinyl exterior and galvanized steel interior with 1 3/4” thick high density polyurethane insulation for doors. Heavy duty stainless steel exterior and galvanized steel interior with 3/4” thick high density polyurethane insulation for cub top lids
- Snap-in magnetic door gasket make cleaning and replacement an easy process.
- High strength, recessed door handles are recessed for doors and raised for club top lids.
- Pre-installed door locks keep your items safe from theft.
- Energy efficient silicone coated and shatter-proof LED lighting provides bright, high color illumination with low heat output.